Telegraph Football Europe 18/19: Most selected players in each position
The Champions League returns tomorrow night so now is the perfect time to put your managerial skills to the test and pick a Telegraph Fantasy Football team.
Pick your team now >>
As we all know, getting off to a strong start is critical in any fantasy football game and Telegraph Fantasy Football Europe 18/19 is no different. Tinkering with formations, studying all of the group stage fixtures and trying to fit your desired players within the £50m budget isn’t as easy as it looks and many managers ended up getting it horribly wrong.
If you’re struggling to know where to start, don’t panic, using the most-selected players feature gives you an idea of who your competitors think might perform well this season.
- 20% – Jan Oblak (Atletico Madrid) £3.5m
- 15% – Alisson (Liverpool) £3.6m
- 12% – Edison Moraes (Manchester City) £3.8m
- 8% – Manuel Neuer (Bayern Munich) £3.7m
- 7% – Marc Andre ter Stegen (Barcelona) £3.9m
- 29% – Joshua Kimmich (Bayern Munich) £3.8m
- 27% – Benjamin Mendy (Manchester City) £3.8m
- 21% – Andrew Robertson (Liverpool) £3.6m
- 18% – Marcelo (Real Madrid) £4.5m
- 14% – Jose Giminez (Atletico Madrid) £2.9m
- 39% – Mohamed Salah (Liverpool) £5.9m
- 36% – Sadio Mane (Liverpool) £5.0m
- 25% – Gareth Bale (Real Madrid) £6.0m
- 21% – Philippe Coutinho (Barcelona) £5.7m
- 16% – Luka Modric (Real Madrid) £4.6m
- 31% – Cristiano Ronaldo (Juventus) – £7.0m
- 29% – Lionel Messi (Barcelona) – £6.9m
- 24% – Kylian Mbappe (Paris St. Germain) – £6.2m
- 21% – Sergio Aguero (Manchester City) – £6.3m
- 19% – Robert Lewandowski (Bayern Munich) – £5.7m
Pick a team for the Champions League edition of Telegraph Fantasy Football before scoring starts at 5.55pm tomorrow (Tuesday, September 18).